DURATION: 2 WEEKS
Course Dates: Starts: 13 September 2021, 11 October 2021 and 15 November 2021
Cost: HCLS Sponsored
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO SHAPE UP YOUR FUTURE & NOT BE LEFT BEHIND THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION
The skills programme aims to build the knowledge and skills required by learners in End-User Computing. This program is suitable for delegates with no or minimum Computer Literacy.
Delegates will receive a certificate of competence from HCLS and a Statement of Result from MICT SETA.
This program covers the following topics:
- Create accounts for Facebook; Linkedin and YouTube.
- Understand computer networking and how to browse and search the internet.
- Become familiar with Microsoft Windows and how to work with files and folders.
- Identify common Problems and implement solutions.
- Grade 8 and English
Competent students can study for
- Full qualification in end User Computing